close

Labour Of Love

am i fooling you?
我在玩弄你的感情嗎
do you fall for it all
你已完全墜入情網了嗎
or do you just see right through?
或是你已看穿這一切
are you as cool as you believe?
你還是如你所想的那麼冷酷嗎
are you playing hard?
還是其實你玩得很辛苦
are you waiting just to quietly clock my card?
你是在等我出牌
are you waiting for a moment to leave?
還是你在等適當的時機離開

i don't know how bent what you said
to what i believe you meant
我不知道你,對你所說的"我懂你的意思"這句話,有多堅定
i don't know anything at all
我什麼都不知道
im standing in the push and shove
我只知道努力往前
and i'm just within the rescue
of the labour of your love
我正在努力挽救我們的苦戀
i can't do anything but fall
我除了墜入愛河以外,沒有其他事可做
why do i feel like i can never find you?
為什麼我會覺得,我會永遠找不到你
why do i feel like i'm the only survivor?
為什麼我會覺得,我會是唯一的生懷者
why am i thinking of-
you and me and the labour of love
為什麼我會一直想著我倆和我倆的苦戀

one chance of one shot
that's all anybody ever got
任何人都可以再獲得一次機會
newborn still warm
重生讓我興奮
naked in the rush hour
讓我在下班時刻裸露
dancing in my gutter
讓我在貧民區跳舞
and if you want to find me
如果你要找我
call me, i'll be far from
就打電話給我,我會馬上脫離
the cars and guitars and
車子和吉他和
everybody
任何人

and i never knew before
我以前從來不知道
but i feel like a child in a cold cold war
但是我感覺,就像個在冷酷戰爭中的孩子
so strong, so tough
很強壯,不屈不撓
sitting in suburbia
坐在郊外
waiting for the wind up
等待有一天,風再起來

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    keepflying 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()