Angel's Lullaby
天使催眠曲
I was never alive
'Til the day I was blessed with you.
直到我得到你的祝福,我才算是重獲新生
When I hold you late at night,
當我在晚上抱著你時
I know what I was put here to do.
我知道我要做什麼
I turn off the world and listen to you sigh,
我們遠離這個世界,只聽著你的嘆息
And I will sing my Angel's Lullaby.
然後我會哼著我的天使催眠曲
Know I'm forever near,
你知道我永遠不會離開你
The one you can always call.
當你需要我時,你只要輕聲呼喚我,我就會出現
Right now all you know to fear
現在你所恐懼的
Are the shadows on your wall.
就是在牆角的陰影
I'm here close enough
我緊靠著你
To kiss the tears you cry,
親吻著你晶瑩的淚珠
And I will sing my Angel's Lullaby.
我會哼著我的天使催眠曲
So tell me how to stop the years from racing.
告訴我,妳是如何從多年的比賽中跳脫出來
Is there a secret someone knows?
有人知道這個秘密嗎
I'll never catch all the memories I'm chasing.
我永遠無法抓住那些我所追尋的回憶
I'll never be ready to let go.
我也決不會忘掉這一切
And when the world seems cold,
當世界變得如此冰冷
And you feel that all of your strength is gone,
而你也覺得你的力量盡失
There may be one tiny voice,
會有個微小的聲音在支持著你
Your reason to carry on,
這也是你能支撐下去的原因
And when I'm not close enough
當我不再靠近你
To kiss the tears you cry,
親吻你的淚珠
You will sing your Angel's Lullaby.
你會自己唱著你的天使催眠曲
Let this be our Angel's Lullaby.
讓它變成我們彼此的天使催眠曲
- 11月 30 週四 200615:34
*Richard Marx的Angel’s Lullaby
文章標籤
全站熱搜

Angel's Lullaby 天使催眠曲 I was never alive 我重未真的活過 'Til the day I was blessed with you. 直到我得到這個祝福擁有了你 When I hold you late at night, 當我在晚上抱著你時 I know what I was put here to do. 我自然的就知道我這人生是為什麼來 I turn off the world and listen to you sigh, 我把世界關掉(燈),聽著你的嘆息 And I will sing my Angel's Lullaby. 然後我會哼著我的天使催眠曲 Know I'm forever near, 你知道我永遠會在你身旁 The one you can always call. 當你需要我時,你隨時可以呼喚我 Right now all you know to fear 現在你所恐懼的 Are the shadows on your wall. 就是在牆壁上的陰影 I'm here close enough 我緊靠著你 To kiss the tears you cry, 把你的淚珠親吻著 And I will sing my Angel's Lullaby. 然後我會哼著我的天使催眠曲 So tell me how to stop the years from racing. 有人能告訴我如何阻止這些歲月的奔波? Is there a secret someone knows? 有人知道這個秘密嗎? I'll never catch all the memories I'm chasing. 我永遠無法抓住所有我在追尋的回憶 . I'll never be ready to let go. 但我也無法決忘掉(放開)這一切(回憶) And when the world seems cold, 當世界變得如此冰冷 And you feel that all of your strength is gone, 而你也覺得你的力量盡失 There may be one tiny voice, 會有個微小的聲音在支持著你 Your reason to carry on, 這也是你能支撐下去的原因 And when I'm not close enough 當我不再靠近你 To kiss the tears you cry, 親吻你的淚珠 You will sing your Angel's Lullaby. 你會自己唱著你的天使催眠曲 Let this be our Angel's Lullaby. 讓它變成我們彼此的天使催眠曲
大大翻成天使搖籃曲會更好點